Thursday, July 3, 2008

Change of Plans

Some of you may have caught a quick note from Dease Lake (I was parked next to Northern Lights Comm. College and using their Wifi!) that said we were off to Telegraph Creak. Well since that time I received a "welcome back to reality email" from my doctoral advisor. Dad and I talked it over and we've decided to head back to the coast quicker than originally planned.

We are now in Watson Lake, Yukon were it is currently pooring down rain. I'm sure there are lots of reasons that I shouldn't be using my lap top in my tent with an extension cord running to a pole outside the tent. I've also discovered that the tarp drains in an entirely different sport than I thought it would so...I'll hopefully up-date this tomorrow when the rain stops and I'm not scared of electricuting myself.

Have a great night - Ag

Janay - as I'm sure you can't wait for an up-date...I've caught two more fish (dinner tonight) and we saw 2 black bears (pics of both to follow) and a moose today (no pic unfortunately).

No comments: